This is a great tutorial on how to drape a Saree Lehenga in 10 easy steps by Kalpana Shah.
1. Tie the underskirt a little looser than usual.
2. Start by tucking in your Saree with a folded box pleat.Flatten it and pin it in place.
3. Turn the underskirt towards your right hip, make another pleat, pin it and turn the skirt again.
4. Continue until you reach the first pleat.
5. Make sure you have 7 to 8 pleats distributed all around your waist.
6. 3 pleats at the back, 1 pleat on the right and 3 in front.
7. Once the lehenga is complete tighten your underskirt and start pleating your pallu. Make up to 4 1/2 pleats.
8. Drape the pallu down your right shoulder. Stretch the innermost border on the left and tuck it into the skirt.
9. You can tie a belt around your pallu,to complete the look.
10. This is how the Saree Lehenga should appear from the back.
Hope you enjoy this new style!!